I remember doing the famous Cloverdale corn maze as a child and it's back for another year of fun! Here are the details:
Our world-famous Corn mazes (Maize Mazes) are shaping up as temperatures cool and the kids return to school. Summer isn’t over yet but this autumn harvest-themed activity is always a hit.
Bose Family Corn Maze (Cloverdale/Surrey).
- Location: 64th Avenue and 156th Street, Surrey
- Dates: August 30, 2012 to October 21, 2012
- Activities: Corn maze, country store, sand box, slides, campfire, pumpkin patch.
- Hours: Hours to change after Labour Day Long Weekend. Group nights are Monday – Wednesday from 6:00pm to 8:00pm (for groups of 15 or more). Open to the public Thursdays and Fridays 6:00pm to 8:00pm; Saturdays 12:00pm to 8:00pm; Sundays and holidays 12:00pm to (not listed).
- Cost: Children 4 and under are free. Children 5-18 are $5.50, adults $7, seniors are $5.50.